Avocado chicken salad keto. The title fruit, originating in South and Central America, is becoming more and more popular in Poland. No wonder, because the health-promoting properties of avocados are amazing. This inconspicuous fruit supports the proper functioning of the heart, lowers blood pressure, regulates sugar levels and is helpful in the fight against atherosclerosis. It also contains a large amount of lutein, which supports the functioning of the visual system. Due to the high content of healthy fats, avocados are recommended for people who lead a healthy lifestyle or use high-fat diets such as ketogenic diets.
The health-promoting properties of this unique fruit do not end with flesh, full of antioxidants that slow down the aging process, fiber and vitamins E and A, is avocado seed. It can be ground and in powder form added to cocktails, smoothies or dinner dishes.
Salad with chicken and avocado provides many strong antioxidants, folic acid, and above all healthy fats and protein, which is why it is an ideal proposition for people following the ketogenic diet.
Avocado chicken salad keto
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 220 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 Roman tomatoes
- 1 handful of lettuce
- juice of 1 lime
- Grill or fry the legs until completely soft. About 5-8 minutes on each side.
- Cut the tomatoes and avocados into cubes or slices. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Crumble chicken legs with forks and combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add whole lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix and enjoy the taste!
Chicken avocado salad calories. Nutritional values
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 31% (16 g)
- Protein: 61% (32 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 8% (4 g)
- kcal: 300