Avocado stuffed with chicken salad. The ketogenic diet suggests ideas for fit dishes that, thanks to their aesthetics and form of serving, are perfect for all kinds of social gatherings. Salad with avocado and chicken will be beautifully presented on a plate, and its taste and nutritional value will be appreciated by connoisseurs of the kitchen and healthy eating style.
The properties of avocados are indisputable. The fruit contains beneficial for the body omega-9 fats, in a good proportion of omega-6 and 3, which also make the vital components of the products consumed with it more digestible. An example would be tomatoes, from which the anti-cancer lycopene will be absorbed 4 times better in the company of avocados than when we eat them alone. Thanks to healthy vegetable fats you will lose centimeters at the waist, because in addition to all the nutritional properties, it also has a cleansing and detoxifying effect.
Avocado stuffed with chicken salad. Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 1
- 85 g chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 stalk of diced celery
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Cook the chicken on low heat, when ready, crush it with forks.
- Mix chicken breasts with onions and celery in a bowl.
- Remove the stone from the avocado, gently hollow the pulp and combine with the ingredients from the bowl.
- Add cream, salt and pepper to the salad and mix everything well.
- Stuff avocado halves with the resulting mass. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 57% (45 g)
- Protein: 37% (29 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 6% (5 g)
- kcal: 570