Beef strip steak with asparagus. When we hear the word steak, a huge piece of meat dripping with fat appears before our eyes – a real cholesterol bomb combined with a potential cause of indigestion, bloating and severe constipation.
However, a beef strip is a completely different type of meat, which blends well with various types of vegetable additives, and in itself is a very valuable nutrient.
Steaks are best presented with asparagus, which are not only an appetizing addition, but also are extremely valuable in themselves. The properties of asparagus provide valuable nutrients for pregnant and lactating women, and for men to improve intestinal peristalsis. For this reason, a carbohydrate-free diet eagerly reaches for both asparagus and beef strip.
Beef strip steak with asparagus recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes | Servings: 2
- 16 asparagus
- 350 g beef patch
- 175 g mushrooms or forest mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of thick cream (preferably 36%)
- Cut off the fibrous tip with asparagus thickening and bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Rub the steaks with salt and pepper, then bake on a wire rack or grill pan for 10 minutes – 5 minutes on each side.
- Cook mushrooms or forest mushrooms with the addition of garlic squeezed in a well-oiled pan for 8 minutes. After this time, add thick cream, mix well and leave to thicken.
- After frying the steaks, cover them with aluminum foil and leave the meat under the foil for about 5 minutes. After this time, cut the beef, pour the cream and mushroom sauce and serve with baked asparagus. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values of beef steak
Nutritional values per serving (the recipe above contains two suggested servings):
- Fat: 39% (27 g)
- Protein: 54% (38 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 7% (5 g)
- kcal: 445