Beef with broccoli. Beef among connoisseurs is considered meat much nobler and much more valuable than pork. No wonder, after all, its nutritional properties are definitely better and more beneficial compared to other meats during regular consumption.
The ketogenic diet also draws attention to the properties of broccoli, which are appreciated for supporting weight loss and overall improvement of the body’s vitality . It is also worth knowing that broccoli have anti-cancer effects, prevent the formation of gastric and intestinal ulcers and regulate blood sugar levels. And this is only the beginning of the benefits – the water in which we cook broccoli has many advantages, it is worth leaving it, e.g. to prepare a broth or vegetable sauce.
How to combine beef with broccoli? Below we present our proposal that will taste to each of us.
Beef with broccoli
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes | Servings: 2
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- About 500 g of ground beef
- 125 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- Cut the broccoli and sauté the florets on high heat for about 5-8 minutes.
- Press the garlic through the press or finely sieve and add to the broccoli. Cook garlic and broccoli until tender.
- Add ground beef to broccoli and garlic and fry for a few minutes until the meat changes its structure.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and beat in the egg so that all the ingredients combine well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately after removing from the pan. Bon Appetit!
Beef with broccoli calories. Nutritional values
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 39% (41 g)
- Protein: 56% (60 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (5 g)
- kcal: 660