Beef with chinese vegetables. The ketogenic diet also has recipes for Asian cuisine fans. Good quality beef, cabbage for slimming – prepared in an oriental style, they will be not only a tasty dish that is simple and quick to prepare, but also a valuable meal.
Cabbage is a vitamin bomb. It provides the body with a large dose of vitamin C, dietary fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, vitamin B and folic acid. Chinese style beef with vegetables will be an idea for a healthy and filling dish with an interesting taste.
Beef with chinese vegetables
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small green cabbage
- 500 g ground beef
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 fresh chives
- Cut the carrots and small cabbage.
- Put ground beef into a large frying pan or wok, crush into small pieces with a spoon, heat to brown.
- About 5-10 minutes after browning, add chopped carrots, cabbage, soy sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes or until the cabbage “withers”.
- Serve with chopped chives. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 33% (26 g)
- Protein: 61% (48 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 6% (5 g)
- kcal: 480