Cauliflower fried rice keto. The ketone diet limits carbohydrate intake. How to deal when we miss dishes where high carbohydrate products are one of the basic ingredients? Let’s look for alternatives!
Cooking cauliflower, crushing and frying it will give us keto rice – a dietary substitute that will help in the fight against extra kilos. Cauliflower is a vegetable whose properties should be appreciated by people who want to lose weight. In 100 g of the plant there is only 20 kcal, and the low glycemic index and a large amount of dietary fiber cause that the level of satiety is maintained for a long time after its consumption.
Cauliflower fried rice keto
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
- 500 g chicken thigh, diced
- 300 g cauliflower rubella
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 50 g grated carrots
- 50 g chopped broccoli
- Put the chopped chicken in an oiled wok or deep pan and fry for five minutes.
- At the same time, crush the cauliflower so that it resembles rice.
- Mix the cauliflower with chicken in the pan, add broccoli, butter, carrots and fry for another 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Salt and pepper well before serving.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 50% (20 g)
- Protein: 47% (52 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 3% (5 g)
- kcal: 420