Chinese pork recipes with ginger and soy sauce. The ketone diet is rich in meat and pork will be perfect. However, it is worth ensuring that the dishes prepared from it are diverse.
The use of sesame oil will ensure that we provide our body with the right dose of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Its taste makes it a very tasty addition to dishes. However, the most important are the properties of sesame oil, which have a very positive effect on our health. This product works well in the treatment of anemia, protects against diabetes, takes care of normal cholesterol, improves eyesight, soothes irritations, brings relief from anxiety, and reduces the negative effects of alcohol.
Another beneficial ingredient of pork in Chinese of my implementation is ginger, whose beneficial properties have been known for years. This plant contains biologically active compounds, as well as antiviral ingredients that perfectly improve our immunity. The properties of ginger make it beneficial for the digestive process, relieve migraines, stimulates circulation, and also fights colds well. All this makes the following dish great for our health.
Chinese pork recipes with ginger and soy sauce
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
- 750 g of pork
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- ground ginger
- a glass of green beans
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry ginger for about 3-5 minutes until it smells.
- Add pork and fry for 8 minutes on each side. 3 minutes before the end, add soy sauce.
- In a second frying pan, cook the green beans on high heat until lightly browned.
- Arrange the green beans on the plate, put the pork on it, and finally add soy sauce for a better taste. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 32% (20 g)
- Protein: 60% (37 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 8% (5 g)
- kcal: 335