Baked chorizo sausage with eggs and mozzarella. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It must give us the energy to start the day well. It is also good to make it healthy and delicious. This dish meets all of the above criteria. And it looks great. It is colorful and very aromatic. The addition of chorizo sausage takes this dish to a completely different level.
The ketogenic diet does not have to be monotonous and boring. In a few minutes you can conjure up a great meal. You can also be sure that you provide your body exactly what it needs. After all, pepper is a vegetable appreciated by humanity for centuries. There is a reason. It contains four times more vitamin C than lemon, besides it is rich in mineral salts such as calcium and potassium, and polyphenols, which delay the aging process of the body.
How to cook chorizo sausage with eggs?
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 12 minutes | Servings: 2
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 green pepper
- 80 g chorizo sausage
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 large eggs
- Cut the red and green peppers into cubes and the chorizo into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the chorizo sausage, transfer to a plate, then fry the paprika until it softens.
- Gently grease 4 kills, pour in each pepper, chorizo and mozzarella.
- Add beaten egg to each ramek, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180ºC.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 52% (32 g)
- Protein: 43% (27 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (3 g)
- kcal: 418