A ketogenic diet does not have to be boring! Classic Stuffed eggs, which might seem like a banal recipe, will become more attractive due to the delicate modification and use of various ingredients. One of them is shallot onion, which differs from ordinary onion in that it is more delicate in taste with a noticeable garlic note. It is refined for the palate and has quite a lot of health properties.
Eggs stuffed with a mixture made using it will be an interesting alternative to regular eggs with mayonnaise.
Classic stuffed eggs
- Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 12 large eggs
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One lime juice
- Put water in a saucepan, boil hard-boiled eggs for 10 minutes.
- Boiled eggs, peel and cut in half, choose yolks and place in a large bowl, leave the protein separately.
- Add the shallots, mustard, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper to the yolks. Mix until smooth.
- The mixture formed from yolks, scoop with a spoon and place in proteins. Serve the eggs chilled.
Tip: For aesthetically decorated egg yolk mass, you can use a cone with a cut end to apply.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 62% (34 g)
- Protein: 35% (19 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 3% (2 g)
- kcal: 400