Cloud bread or low-carbohydrate oopsie bread. Whether you call them oopsie bread, cloud bread or ketogenic rolls, you’ll soon find out that they are used in many of our breakfast recipes. A ketogenic diet does not have to be boring.
Buns are easy to prepare, only three ingredients are needed to make them (moreover, the rolls are low carbohydrate, so it’s perfect for people on a ketogenic diet).
We recommend making the right portions the night before or Sunday to have them ready for the next day or the whole week. They can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge, with parchment paper between each bun. If you want, you can also freeze them – just put the buns into a large bag and store up to two months. So check this 3 ingredient cloud bread recipe and enjoy it.
Cloud bread or low-carbohydrate oopsie bread
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes | Servings: 10-12 rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 85 g cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder or wine
- Preheat the oven to approx. 150 ° C.
- Separate the protein from the yolks (separate the eggs into two bowls).
- Beat the egg white with a mixer.
- Add baking powder (or wine stone) to the protein and continue to beat (until the mass becomes shiny and opaque).
- Stir cream cheese with yolks until the ingredients are well combined until the mixture looks pale.
- Slowly add the beaten proteins to the yolk and cheese mixture.
- Spread the dough with a spoon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper about 1-2 cm apart and bake for 30 minutes at 150 ° C.
- Cool the rolls and enjoy your meal.
Cloud bread nutrition values
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 55% (4 g)
- Protein: 35% (2.5 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 10% (0.7 g)
- kcal: 50