Cream cheese pancakes with bacon. Dry pancakes? Why not? It is an interesting and tasty alternative to traditional sweet pancakes. The ketogenic diet uses known and liked recipes and transforms them into simple and surprising dishes.
It is proof that with a few simple ingredients you can conjure up a real feast. Fragrant, crunchy bacon wonderfully enhances the taste of the dish, while green chives bring spring freshness and lightness.
Cream cheese pancakes with bacon
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 120 g cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 spring onions
- Fry the bacon slices to crunchy, then chop them into pieces.
- Blend the cheese, baking powder and eggs in a smooth blender.
- Add bacon, chopped spring onions and mix the mass.
- Put a regular or grill pan over medium heat, pour in a little butter and fry pancakes 3-5 minutes or until bubbles appear from the top.
- Turn over and fry for a while. Serve sprinkled with chives.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 53% (32 g)
- Protein: 41% (25 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 6% (4 g)
- kcal: 420