Crispy baked keto chicken wings. The ketone diet and spicy wings are the perfect combination! This recipe will make you no longer have to buy this delicious dish in fast food. Perfect for watching various competitions and tournaments as a snack, but also ideal for dinner.
The wings you make yourself taste just as good or even better. In addition, such a dish will be much healthier and prepared with definitely better quality chickens. In addition, homemade mayonnaise will improve its taste, and Coleslaw will be a great source of vitamins.
That is why it is worth testing this recipe as soon as possible!
Crispy baked keto chicken wings
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 16 minutes | Servings: 2
- 6 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 170 g Coleslaw lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Divide the chicken wings into two parts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the wings on a baking sheet lined with baking foil and bake for 16 minutes turning from time to time.
- Melt the hot sauce and butter in a pan over low heat, then season with salt and pepper.
- Put the wings in the pan with the melted sauce. Serve with coleslaw mixed with mayonnaise. Bon Appetit!
Tip: Coleslaw is best served cold, so prepare it in advance and cool it in the fridge.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 52% (56 g)
- Protein: 45% (49 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 3% (3 g)
- kcal: 725