Fried pork loin with bone in mushroom sauce. Pork loin is a product that often sits on every tables – especially at lunchtime. However, the ketone diet requires you to take care of supplements, in the company of which this meat known to everyone will appear. This time, I suggest preparing it with a delicious sauce based on mushrooms and fatty cream, which will certainly be a nice change from the traditional pork chop in a coating.
Mushrooms are one of the plants you don’t have to avoid on a high-fat diet . Their undoubted advantage is their beta-glucans, which have the ability to normalize glucose levels and reduce the level of so-called bad LDL cholesterolin blood. Do not worry about the presence of white onions, which – although relatively rich in sugars – can be valuable sources of vitamins, and in this case occurs in a small amount that you can afford when preparing dinner.
Fried pork loin with bone in mushroom sauce
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes | Servings: 2
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 450 g white or brown mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup greasy cream
- 2 pork chops on the bone, about 220 g each
- Start by frying onions in a pan. Do not fry it brown – your goal is translucent, vitrified onion, which has a lot of flavor.
- Add mushrooms and butter to onions. Keep them in the pan until the mushrooms shrink a little. Then add greasy cream and simmer for 10 minutes – this will thicken the sauce.
- Use a second pan to fry the pork chops. Just hold the meat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Serve them with mushroom sauce. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 51% (53 g)
- Protein: 44% (46 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (5 g)
- kcal: 790