Gluten free chicken parmesan Chicken is a very popular source of protein, which is often found on Polish tables. It is easy to prepare, and at the same time simply season it and choose the right additions for it. Regardless of whether a high-fat diet is new to you or a proven way to eat healthy food – the recipe below will definitely diversify your menu and add a new way to tasty chicken.
Pork rind soften found in Asian, British or American cuisines are an increasingly popular and more widely available product in Poland, ideal for people on a keto diet – but you can also prepare them yourself! They practically do not contain carbohydrates, but are rich in saturated and monounsaturated fats – that is, on which consumption should be based on a healthy keto diet. Ground and mixed with grated Parmesan cheese, as in the recipe below, will be an excellent coating for meat.
Gluten free chicken parmesan
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes | Servings: 2
- 2 chicken breasts, 150-200 g each
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- about 55 grams of pork skins
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- With the help of a food processor, grind pork skins and Parmesan until the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in the egg and then in the low-carbohydrate coating that you just created. Cover the meat thoroughly.
- Bake coated chicken for 30 minutes. Use an oven heated to 190 ° C.
- About 5 minutes before removing the chicken from the oven, add marinara sauce to it.
- Serve the dish sprinkled with an additional portion of Parmesan cheese and dry spices of your choice.
Nutritional values. Chicken parmesan calories.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 30% (23 g)
- Protein: 67% (52 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 3% (2 g)
- kcal: 425