Grilled shrimp skewers with avocado sauce. A ketogenic diet does not have to be boring! Shrimps are an extremely healthy delicacy from the seas that many people appreciate. They love them who lead a healthy lifestyle, as well as seafood lovers.
Shrimps are not only tasty, but also have many beneficial properties. Shrimps are a rich source of many vitamins and minerals, which makes them great for the metabolism, nervous system and hormones. They also lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease. Let’s not forget that shrimp is an excellent aphrodisiac.
Unfortunately, many people are worried that they will not be able to make dishes with shrimp. Learn how to prepare shrimps quickly and tasty. What to serve with grilled shrimp? How to make grilled shrimp? What to eat with grilled shrimp? See the recipe for skewers made of shrimp, and you’ll find that it is not so difficult!
Grilled shrimp skewers with avocado sauce
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 8 minutes | Servings: 2
- 450 g large peeled shrimps
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 lime
- 2 cups frisee lettuce or baby spinach
- If necessary, thaw the shrimp, and then thread them on bamboo sticks.
- Fry them or grill on each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Serve the shrimps on lettuce frisee or baby spinach and sprinkle with avocado and lime sauce. Bon Appetit!
Tip: Wet bamboo sticks before threading the shrimp to prevent ignition.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 44.5% (33 g)
- Protein: 51.5% (38 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 4% (3 g)
- kcal: 440