Guacamole salad is a real hit of recent years. Until recently, avocado paste is very popular now, it conquers the hearts and pleases the stomachs of all lovers of healthy eating.
The ketogenic diet recommends eating green fruit, also called – for good reason – a tasty treat. The properties of avocados are healing and valuable due to the fact that it contains oleic acid, which lowers cholesterol. Blood pressure is regulated by potassium. Valuable vitamins as well as lutein and zeaxanthin are also provided.
How to make guacamole? First of all, choose ripe fruit. Get rid of the stones and pick a pulp with a spoon, which you must crush to a smooth mass, mix thoroughly with onions and your favorite additions and spices. Remember about lemon juice, otherwise the paste will lose its nice color.
Guacamole salad with tomato and cheddar chips
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 12 minutes | Servings: 1
- 60 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 diced Roman tomato
- 1 tbsp diced white onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add a thin layer of cheddar to the pot and heat over medium heat until caramelized to gold for about 10 minutes. When it merges and gently blushes, turn over and heat for about 2 minutes.
- Mix grated avocado, tomato, onion and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve connected. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 62% (35 g)
- Protein: 29% (16 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 9% (5 g)
- kcal: 420