Keto avocado toast. Delicious avocado rolls are the perfect snack for everyone. Cloud bread is low-grain, low-carbohydrate, made from eggs, cream cheese and baking powder. They owe their name to their properties: they are light and fluffy, like clouds!
With avocados, they will become a real delight for every palate. They are not only tasty, but above all healthy. Avocados are a source of healthy vegetable fats (fats are the main component of the fruit), which is why it cannot be missing from the ketogenic diet.
The caloric content of this fruit is quite large, but you should not give up reaching for it in your daily diet. Avocados have many valuable health-promoting properties.
Avocados have a significant amount of soluble and insoluble fiber and therefore support digestive processes. Regular consumption of avocados has a positive effect on the whole body: it allows you to lower blood cholesterol, reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. In addition, avocado consumption supports brain function, improves memory and concentration.
Avocado toasts are perfect for breakfast – they taste delicious and provide energy for the whole morning. In addition, toast preparation is extremely simple and will not take much time! You can look below the amount of calories in avocado toast.
Keto avocado toast
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes | Servings: 2
- 4 cloud of bread (here recipe link)
- 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 large tomato slices
- 1 large avocado
- salt and pepper (to your taste)
- Prepare the cloud bread the day before. Bake 4 rolls (you should get a golden color).
- Plug in the toaster and put the bread rolls in the toaster.
- Open and hollow the avocado. Cut them into quarters, then thin into slices.
- Put 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, a slice of tomato and a quarter of chopped avocado on each bun.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 85% (52 g)
- Protein: 10% (6 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (3 g)
- kcal: 535