Keto beef stew. To create a stew, use high-quality beef, preferably high-fat (e.g. 80/20) and green pepper, which has a lot less sugars than red or yellow. Because the recipe contains simple ingredients that you can buy in almost any grocery store – pay special attention to their composition. Remember to avoid sugars that are often added unnecessarily to this type of product.
Keto beef stew
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
- about 450 g ground beef
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Chop green peppers and fry them with a little fat in the pan until tender. Do it on medium heat!
- Add ground beef, then divide it into small pieces using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Hold the beef in the pan until the meat turns brown. Add marinara sauce, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the whole thing until the beef is completely ready and the sauce slightly thickens. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 56% (50 g)
- Protein: 42% (38 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 2% (2 g)
- kcal: 640