Keto breakfast sandwich with ham, egg and cheese. Oopsie bread is low-carbohydrate rolls, they are light, fluffy and look like clouds. In addition, they are made of only three simple ingredients (which together create miracles)! They perfectly replace traditional bread, and the fact that they do not contain carbohydrates makes them also great for people who are on a ketogenic diet.
The ketogenic diet is rich in fats, including animal fats. In today’s version, therefore, oopsie bread with venison ham in the presence of egg and cheese. Heaven in your mouth – the best way to have a good day!
They are perfect not only for breakfast, but also for dinner. It is also a great snack for unexpected guests. Quick and easy to make. And delicious!
Keto breakfast sandwich with ham, egg and cheese
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes | Servings: 2
- 4 oopsie bread (here recipe link)
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of cheese with pepper
- 115 g venison ham, sliced
- The day before, prepare the oopsie bread. Bake 4 rolls (you should get a golden color).
- Fry the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Put a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a slice of cheese with pepper on each roll (on one part).
- Put a fried egg on each slice of cheese.
- Add venison ham and put another bun on top to close the sandwich.
Keto breakfast sandwich nutritional values
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 58% (44 g)
- Protein: 37% (28 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (4 g)
- kcal: 523