Keto broccoli cheese casserole with chicken. Who doesn’t like them? It’s hard to find such a person. Although casseroles are generally not equated with slimming, a casserole with chicken and broccoli from this recipe will be a great dietary delicacy, because it meets all the conditions that characterize the ketone diet.
The sharpest jalapeno peppers are added to the dish, which will boost the taste and metabolism by raising body temperature. Due to the fact that they have such a distinct taste, they satisfy the appetite faster and we eat smaller portions.
Keto broccoli cheese casserole with chicken
- Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes | Servings: 4
- 500 g chicken thigh meat
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 and 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh green jalapeno pepper – sliced
- Fry chicken meat over medium heat in a well-oiled pan. Separate them with two forks or a special meat chopper.
- Chop the broccoli and combine it with mayonnaise, 2 glasses of cheddar, season with salt and pepper. Then, put in a 23×33 cm ovenproof dish. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Five minutes before the end of baking, the rest of the cheese and the sharpest jalapeno pepper will go to the casserole – sprinkle the top of the dish with them.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 49% (47 g)
- Protein: 46% (44 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 5% (5 g)
- kcal: 610