Keto crepes with minced meat. Pancakes are a very popular dish. This dish is a great idea for lunch, breakfast and dinner. The sweetest version is the most popular, but savory pancakes are equally tasty and nutritious.
It is worth remembering that pancakes with minced meat are also great for ketogenic diets. However, diet pancakes require the right ingredients. In the following proposal, a great source of protein will be included in the dish two types of cheese, eggs and minced meat. In contrast, the dough made of eggs and processed cheese makes them excellent diet pancakes.
Keto crepes with minced meat
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes | Servings: 2
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 500 g ground beef
- 60 g cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 60 g processed cheese
- Fry onion and ground beef in an oiled pan for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add cheddar and mix well until it dissolves.
- In a bowl, mix eggs and melted cheese until a smooth paste forms. Place 1/4 of the dough in a preheated oiled pan. Tilt to cover it evenly and fry for 2 minutes. Then turn over and fry for another 2 minutes. Then fry the next pancakes in the same way.
- Add the previously prepared beef cheeseburger mixture to the pancakes and roll them up.
- Finally, cut in half and serve to the table.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 46.5% (36 g)
- Protein: 49% (38 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 4.5% (3.5 g)
- kcal: 520