Keto Egg Salad. It’s an idea for breakfast or an exciting appetizer. Poles love mayonnaise salads, and the ketone diet allows them to be consumed.
Egg salad will have a better taste when we make homemade mayonnaise ourselves. Just stick the egg into a tall, narrow dish, add salt and pepper to taste, a teaspoon of mustard and lemon juice, as well as 350 ml of olive oil, blend everything together, and it’s ready!
Cooking eggs and modifying dishes with them in the lead role is a good way to diversify and maintain a diet.
Keto Egg Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes | Servings: 2
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Hard-boiled eggs, chop and mix with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly until smooth. It should be creamy, it may vary in consistency depending on your preferences.
- Serve chilled. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 59% (29 g)
- Protein: 39% (19 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 2% (1 g)
- kcal: 350