Ice cream is one of the most popular desserts. There are unique versions of this delicacy around the world, e.g. fluorescent ice cream or those that change color as they melt.
Making such a dessert is not complicated, you can easily prepare keto ice cream. To prepare them, all you need is an ice cream machine and a bit of fantasy. Maybe you fancy homemade mint ice cream?
Keto ice cream: Mint with chocolate
- Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes | Servings: 9
- 570 g canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2/3 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Before you start making a recipe, put the ice cream machine drum in the freezer and leave it overnight.
- In a blender, mix coconut milk, erythritol, avocado and 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Whisk the mixture according to the instructions of the ice cream maker. Put in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and leave for 10-15 minutes to gently thaw and enjoy ice cream.
Tip: Add 1 tablespoon of vodka in step 2 to keep the ice cream soft when frozen.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 78% (18 g)
- Protein: 9% (2 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 13% (3 g)
- kcal: 173