Keto lemon cake without sugar. The many properties of lemon have a positive effect not only on immunity, but also effectively support the circulatory system. In addition, pectin content reduces appetite and facilitates weight loss. No wonder this fruit has been on Polish tables since the Middle Ages. In addition to classic lemonade, an interesting way to use a lemon is a lemon cake, which is the perfect combination of sweetness and refreshment.
Keto lemon cake without sugar
- Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes | Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup unsalted, melted butter
- 1¾ cup almond flour
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 medium lemons
- 3 large eggs
- Mix butter, 1 cup of almond flour, 1/4 cup of erythritol together and add a pinch of salt. Roll out evenly and transfer to a 20 × 20 cm sheet of parchment paper. Bake at 175 ° C for 20 minutes. Then leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, grate one of the lemons, then squeeze all 3 lemons, add eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour and a pinch of salt. Mix the dough filling thoroughly.
- Pour the filling to the chilled bottom and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve the cake decorated with lemon slices and powdered erythritol. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 75% (26 g)
- Protein: 17% (8 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 8% (4 g)
- kcal: 272