Keto mushroom soup with chicken. A great slimming soup is the one made from mushrooms and chicken. Its ingredients are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals. This keto soup is a great source of easily digestible protein due to the high content of chicken. It also contains B vitamins and many valuable minerals such as zinc, selenium, magnesium and phosphorus.
That’s why this keto soup is a great ingredient in a healthy diet. It is also worth remembering that the properties of the mushroom, above all, slim down, suppress appetite, strengthen immunity and prevent many diseases, including cancers and the cardiovascular system. All this makes it a great slimming soup, but also a great way to improve your health.
Keto mushroom soup with chicken
- Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 50 minutes | Servings: 4
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 350 g chopped mushrooms
- 450 g chicken thighs without skin and bones
- 3/4 cream
- Cook chicken broth, onions and mushrooms on medium heat.
- After boiling, reduce the temperature and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the chicken in an oiled pan for 6 minutes on medium heat, then peel the bones and divide into shreds.
- Add chicken and cream to the pan, then cook for an additional 10 minutes. Finished!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 41% (23 g)
- Protein: 50% (28 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 9% (5 g)
- kcal: 320