Keto Poached Egg With Baked Vegetables. The ketogenic diet has in its menu variety to propose lactose-free recipes. If you fancy a light breakfast or dinner – make a poached egg. Cooking asparagus is also a good idea. A tasty and healthy vegetable is an ally of people who care about their figure.
Green asparagus with toppings will help create a composition on the plate that will please the eyes and stomach. Eggs contain Omega-3 acids, which neutralize the harmful effects of cholesterol, have vitamins A, D, E, K and B12, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and are a healthy source of protein.
Keto Poached Egg With Baked Vegetables
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 150 g white or brown mushrooms
- green asparagus – 10 pieces
- 120 g pork sausages
- 1 Roman tomato, diced or sliced
- 2 large, boiled poached eggs
- Cut the mushrooms and place them on a baking tray with asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes to make them brown.
- Remove the meat from the sausage casing, crush and fry in an oiled pan.
- Place the baked vegetables on a plate with fresh tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and put poached eggs on top of the dish. Bon Appetit!
Tip: How to cook a poached egg? In a small pot, boil a liter of water, reduce the heat so that the water bubbles slightly. Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice. Stir to create a vortex in which you gently pour the shellless egg. Leave them to cook for about 3 minutes, gently pull out. Finished!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 50% (25 g)
- Protein: 40% (20 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 10% (5 g)
- kcal: 345