Keto pork tenderloin with apples. Sweet pork? Believe this dish is really great! Once you try and you won’t want to give it up. The ketone diet is rich in various types of meat. Therefore, this dish will be great.
You also don’t have to worry that you will get a sweet taste from banned products. Apples, which are allowed in this type of menu, will take care of it (from time to time it won’t hurt). Pork meat will be an excellent source of protein as well as fats. However, the right dose of vitamins and minerals will provide cauliflower and the previously mentioned apples.
Keto pork tenderloin with apples
- Preparation time: 8 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes | Servings: 2
- 750 g of pork
- 40 g chopped apples
- 2-4 sprigs of rosemary
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 200 g cauliflower
- Season the pork chop with salt and pepper, then fry on both sides on high heat in a well-oiled pan.
- Reduce heat and add a chopped apple, and place a sprig of rosemary on top of the loin. Cover the pan and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Steam the cauliflower, mix with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- The prepared meat should be served with a fresh sprig of rosemary and cauliflower puree. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 40% (28 g)
- Protein: 53% (37 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 7% (5 g)
- kcal: 420