Fast keto tomato soup. Keto soup is a very important and often underestimated ingredient in diets. These dishes do not fatten, but are extremely nutritious and provide many nutrients.
The following item is an excellent soup for slimming. The main ingredient is tomatoes, which have the most beneficial effects when cooked. Tomato vitamins improve our appearance and health. A particularly valuable ingredient is lycopene, which will help fight cancer, cardiovascular disease, and also reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. It is worth remembering that tomatoes and all preparations made of them are the richest source of this valuable ingredient.
Lycopene also protects the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight. In addition, it inhibits cholesterol synthesis and helps remove harmful LDL cholesterol from the blood. That is why a slimming soup made of tomatoes is a great idea for dinner.
Fast keto tomato soup
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes | Servings: 4
- 400 g Roman tomatoes
- 100 g onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup cream
- a bunch of fresh basil
- Fry the tomatoes until the crust turns red (about 5-10 minutes). During this time, rotate the pan from time to time to prevent burning. Wait for it to cool down and peel it off.
- In a lightly oiled pot, cook the diced onion until it becomes transparent.
- Add butter, cream, 2 glasses of water and baked tomatoes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes, and 5 minutes before the end, add a bunch of basil.
- Pour into a mixer and blend until the soup is quite smooth.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 78% (25 g)
- Protein: 6% (2 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 16% (5 g)
- kcal: 330