Keto zucchini lasagna with minced meat. Ricotta cheese is a delicacy that everyone will love – all you have to do is choose the right quality product. It is still not very popular, so not many people have discovered its great taste in recent years.
Many people are also wondering what to do with ricotta cheese? Just add it to lasagne, an Italian delicacy that many people love. However, sometimes it is worth experimenting and innovating in this dish.
Lasagne with minced meat and a ketogenic diet are the perfect combination. However, sometimes it is worth replacing pasta with zucchini slices, and you will discover a completely new face of lasagne. Thanks to this we will gain a lot. Zucchini lasagna is a great way to provide many vitamins and minerals.
Keto zucchini lasagna with minced meat
- Preparation time: 30 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes | Servings: 4
- 450 g ground beef
- a glass of marinara sauce
- large zucchini
- 280 g ricotta cheese
- 115 g of crushed mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut the zucchini into thin strips, the easiest way to do this is with a vegetable peeler. Then salt them and let stand for 15 minutes. After this time, squeeze out the excess water with a clean kitchen paper.
- Fry ground beef in an oiled pan. Add marinara sauce and season with pepper and salt.
- Arrange in layers 9×9 heat-resistant dish: minced meat, zucchini strips, ricotta, meat, zucchini strips, ricotta and mozzarella.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Finally, remove the foil and fry for 2-3 minutes to caramelize the top. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 55% (46 g)
- Protein: 39% (33 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 6% (5 g)
- kcal: 573