Mediterranean style mutton burger. The ketogenic diet focuses on tasty, interesting and healthy dishes, and one of them is mutton accompanied by goat cheese and spinach. Although the combination seems unusual, in fact it will satisfy even the most demanding gourmets. Each of the ingredients provides inspiring and valuable options for creating a delicious dish.
The properties of spinach were popularized in the sympathetic cartoon with the perky sailor Popeye – ingestion of this plant strengthens physical strength and endurance, had a positive effect on the health and immunity of the body. Mutton is valued for exceptionally tasty meat with a delicate structure, while goat cheese is recommended for people who are allergic to dairy products – goat milk protein does not cause allergic reactions.
Below we present an interesting proposal for combining the three above-mentioned ingredients.
Mediterranean style mutton burger
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
- 350 g mutton
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 100 g goat cheese (2 portions of 50 g)
- 350 g spinach
- 1/4 cup cream
- Season the mutton with salt, pepper and dried rosemary. Form two flat burger cutlets and grill or fry in a pan until the meat is thoroughly fried.
- Stew the spinach in an oiled pan until it softens, then add cream. Mix thoroughly and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put a portion of goat cheese on each burger and serve with spinach and cream. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 56% (50 g)
- Protein: 42% (38 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 2% (2 g)
- kcal: 640