Pasta salads with tuna, eggs and cheese. The ketogenic diet should not lack greasy, organic fish, which are a real injection of precious ingredients. A great choice is a tuna, which is an excellent ingredient in salads, as well as sandwich spreads.
This fish is characterized by low calorie and high nutritional value, and also contains a lot of protein. It is also an excellent source of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids and B and group D vitamins, as well as magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and potassium. These properties of tuna make it an excellent component of the ketogenic diet.
Pasta salads with tuna, eggs and cheese
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 1/2 medium, red onion, cubed
- 230 g canned tuna
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 60 g grated mozzarella cheese
- Fry the onion in a well-oiled frying pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tuna and the rest of the ingredients to the pan, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until the egg is cooked and the mozzarella melts slightly. After this time, the dish will be ready and can be served.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 51% (37 g)
- Protein: 43% (31 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 6% (4 g)
- kcal: 482