Salmon with avocado sauce. A healthy keto diet is rich in fish, especially wild and fatty foods. They are not only tasty, but above all full of nutritional value. It is worth using the properties of salmon – especially the richness of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including omega-3, which have an extremely beneficial effect on the body – to create something delicious.
Salmon with cauliflower puree. In addition to healthy salmon, in the dish you will find other noteworthy products: avocado and cauliflower. You probably know quite a lot about avocados, so let’s focus on the properties of cauliflower. This often underestimated vegetable is rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, and vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C and K1! In addition, it causes a feeling of satiety with a relatively high fiber content – this means that it is great for people on a keto diet.
Salmon with avocado sauce and with cauliflower puree
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes | Servings: 2
- 2 salmon fillets, 150-200 g each
- 1 medium-sized avocado
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of red onion, finely diced
- 100 g cauliflower roses
- Use a food processor to crush cauliflower florets to the size of rice grains. Then fry them on low heat, covered, for 8 minutes.
- Create a creamy avocado sauce and 1/2 lime juice using a blender. Add salt and pepper to them. After blending the whole set it aside.
- Pour coconut or avocado oil into a frying pan warmed over a medium heat, then fry the salmon on it for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve salmon with cauliflower rice – pour the whole prepared avocado sauce and sprinkle with diced red onion. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 39% (27 g)
- Protein: 54% (37 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 7% (5 g)
- kcal: 420