Coconut milk cocktail with macadamia nuts is an excellent suggestion for a tasty and nutritious snack. A great example is a coconut milk cocktail. It is a very popular addition in Asian cuisines and it is worth taking an example of them.
Coconut milk is a great source of healthy fats, proteins, as well as other vitamins and minerals. It makes a great impact on our health. The cocktail for weight loss, which contains it great so it will affect the body.
Macadamia nuts, which have amazing healing properties, are another great ingredient in this slimming shake. They affect the proper level of good HDL cholesterol, and reduce bad LDL, delay the aging process of the body, and are also great for weakness and recovery after various diseases. This makes coconut milk and macadamia nuts a real health boost.
Coconut milk cocktail with macadamia nuts
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes | Servings: 1
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 30 g macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- Put all ingredients into the blender and mix until a creamy consistency.
- Sweeten with stevia to taste. If you don’t like its taste, you can replace it with erythritol.
- Serve cold.
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 84% (38 g)
- Protein: 7% (3 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 9% (4 g)
- kcal: 390