Sugar free chocolate truffles. Keto Chocolate truffles, like most brilliant inventions, were created by accident. In a French pastry chef’s kitchen, cream was added to chocolate instead of egg mass. The combination of these ingredients proved to be so accurate that truffles have spread throughout Europe.
Why not be tempted to prepare a diet version of the truffle delicacy? Use your favorite chocolate and lightly break the sweetness with a subtle addition of sea salt.
Sugar free chocolate truffles
- Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes | Servings: 10
- 1/2 cup fondant
- 110 g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Heat the cream in a water bath until it is hot
- Cut the chocolate into very small pieces and add them to the hot fondant. Stir until melting chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the stove, add and mix the butter. Then add erythritol, mix and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Using an ice cream scoop, pick up about 2.5 cm balls and round them with slightly greased fingers. Put the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and decorate with sea salt flakes.
- Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours and enjoy delicious truffles!
Nutrition facts for one truffle:
- Fat: 80% (10 g)
- Protein: 12% (1.5 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 8% (1 g)
- kcal: 110