Vegan almond flour pancakes with blueberries. Who doesn’t like pancakes! We all love them. Fluffy and aromatic, and also very healthy thanks to replacing ordinary, purified wheat flour with almond flour. Because almonds are a valuable source of mineral elements, especially potassium, and B vitamins, especially B2 and vitamin E. It is also a great way to provide our body with valuable fiber, which is responsible for the feeling of satiety.
The addition of blueberries makes the slimming diet delicious but also healthy, because blueberries are an excellent source of vitamins and microelements. They improve eyesight due to a large amount of provitamin A, they contain tannins that have antibacterial effects (they destroy the pathogenic Escherichia coli bacteria). In addition, blueberry has been shown to have a strong anti-cancer effect due to the plant hormone phytoestrogen. Therefore, it is worth using this gift of nature as often as possible.
Vegan almond flour pancakes with blueberries
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Put flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt into a bowl and beat the eggs. Whip until a creamy consistency. Melt the butter with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Heat a frying pan, pour in melted butter and form a cake about 16 cm in size. Then sprinkle with blueberries.
- Fry until blueberries appear on top, then turn over and fry until the pancake is golden brown.
- Serve with butter. Bon Appetit!
Nutritional values per serving:
- Fat: 63% (42 g)
- Protein: 30% (20 g)
- Net carbohydrates: 7% (5 g)
- kcal: 500